Weza Matomane is a dynamic, dedicated and driven individual. Exceptionally talented with outstanding leadership & entrepreneurial abilities and a deep insight into the factors involved in Voice Over Recording and creating a successful career in the advertising media industry.
Over the past 10 year he has recorded thousands of voice overs for global brands, and has had his voice aired all around the world. Weza has been an astonishing success story in the Voice over industry and now he's ready to share his knowledge with the world.
"I would like to personally invite you to join me in learning about Voice Overs and how to take your skills and career to the next level." - @wezathatguy
- Course Breakdown FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome to the Online Voice Over Master Class - Presented by Weza Matomane FREE PREVIEW
- The Theoretical Aspect of Voice Over Artistry FREE PREVIEW
- The different earning opportunities in Voice Over Work FREE PREVIEW
- Quiz 0: Understanding Voice Overs FREE PREVIEW
- The life of a Voice Over Artist. Do you have the right Voice for this ? FREE PREVIEW
- How and where to start with your Voice Over Career. FREE PREVIEW
- Demo Recording : Your First Try! FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction: Steps to Becoming a VO Artist
- Quizz 1: Practical Steps to Becoming a VO Artist
- Step 1: Get Training
- Step 2: Create a Showreel
- Quizz 2: Getting Training and Creating a Showreel
- Step 3: Get a Website
- Step 4: Use Social Media
- Quizz 3: Creating a Website and Using Social Media
- Step 5: Get Your Own Studio
- Quizz 4: Getting Your Own Studio
- Step 6: Vocal Exercises (Articulation)
- Step 7: Vocal Exercises (Diction)
- Diction Exercises: Tongue Twisters
- Lets do some Diction Drills
- Breathing Techniques for projection and recording and Posture
- Quizz 5: Breathing Techniques and Posture
- Voice Over Styles
- Quizz 6: Getting to Know Voice Over Styles
- Tonality and Approach to the Script
- Quizz 7: Tonality and Approach to the Script
- Tonality The Script and The Audience
- Match the Voice Over Style to the Script scenario
- Adding Emotion to your Delivery
- Time to Get Started
- HOME STUDIO 2021
Theoretical aspect of Voice Over Artistry.
Using social media to your advantage.
Becoming a voice entrepreneur.
Free Access to Seminars
Challenges & Assignments.
Continuous Mentorship and Discussions.
Exercises on Improving Clarity. Breathing Techniques & Projection. Voice Over Styles & Variation in Reads. Voice Control. Staying in Character. Portraying Energy and Emotion. Reading and Interpreting Scripts & Understand the Director’s Instructions. Warm Ups and Effective Voice Alterations. Microphone Techniques. Feedback on Voice Overs you’ve recorded. What to do before a recording session. How to take care of your voice.
Weza Matomane is the Founder and CEO of WTG Media House, Mzansi Arts and The Voice Master Agency / Academy. More famous and certainly more traveled than Weza himself has to be his voice. As a voice over artist Weza has been recording adverts for television, radio, movie trailers, automated voice messaging and countless corporate explainer videos and Intercoms for hundreds of companies all around the world. For over a decade Weza has been hosting gala dinners, awards ceremonies and conferences on a national and international level. Weza brings humour, language versatility, intelligent tact and just the right amount of gravitas to mark any event as a world class success. As a commercial actor Weza Matomane has been the lead in TV advertisements for Dial Direct, Coppelia by Avroy Shlain, MAQ and Parmalat, and has hosted prestigious product launches for international brands like BP, Hisense, Canon, WRC, Toyota, Inqaba Biotech, Sasol, Huawei, Ambledown, Unity Health, Africa Data Centres & Nu Skin. Weza’s voice has landed him a few awards and has been aired all around the world. Weza’s voice has been heard on adverts for: • SOUTH AFRICAN MUSIC AWARDS • CARTOON NETWORK • DIAL DIRECT • SAFM • SABC 1 • VODACOM • HISENSE • DSTV • NANDO’S • CASTLE MILK STOUT • MZANSI MAGIC •TRANSNET • LIBERTY • SUPERSPORT • NEDBANK • BEST MED • PICK ’N PAY • PEERMONT • TSOGO SUN • SAA • SAMSUNG • COLGATE • EDCON • MTN • LULAWAY • WOOLWORTHS • MOMENTUM • CREMORA • CHANNEL O • SAB MILLER • MAKRO • SHOPRITE • SANLAM • TOP T • APPLE • OK FURNITURE • SDV • NAMOLA • MERCEDES-BENZ • FNB • BIDVEST • GAME • 1LIFE • SUPERBETS • HUAWEI • BBC LIFESTYLE • TRACE • ABSA • NISSAN